Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog, forgive me if i am a bit sketchy at this its my first time!

I decided to create this blog as a way of promoting my store, South Peregian Trading Co. and to get in touch with all you lovely past, present and future customers.

South Peregian Trading Co. is my little baby and located in beautiful Peregian Beach, on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland.

It has evolved into locally sourced jewellery, art, fashion and leisurewear .

The store is also unique in that it hosts various after hours classes for all ages such as French lessons, knitting and life drawing.

I will be updating as much as possible so I'll keep you posted!!

Vicki x


2 comments:

  1. hey my friend :)....sorry I missed you this afternoon but was at the shop...Good luck with blogging, you are off to a great start....Will put you on my blog roll and hopefully people will drop by....luv c xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning my precious friend Vic....what recipe are you going to share this morning with us? I would love the Mango Curry one you have...will keep an eye out...
    Have a beautiful day...love Trace xxx

    ReplyDelete