Friday, January 22, 2010

Hi everyone,

Well I had a glorious day today. Stunning Sunshine Coast Qld weather as you can see.

Woke early to the birds singing..made a cuppa and then set about making "Marnas Slice"
Its my mums recipe and is so foolproof and very adaptable.
Today I made it with Coffee icing.

Marnas Slice

1/4 lb butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup SR flour
1/2 cup coconut shredded
1 teasp vanilla
1 beaten egg

To make;
Melt butter in saucepan
add sugar and melt
mix in everything else

Press into a square tin and cook 180 degrees for 1/2 hour or until brown
Ice when hot
Sooooooooooooooo yummy and easy

This afternoon my handsome husband and I sat under the pom pom umbrella in the shade on Peregian Beach. Isnt it divine?
Thats when I realised I was wearing everything from my shop and had to show you whats available .
The white skirt/sarong can be worn tied high or low...by Deshabille
Vintage bikini ..Vicki Connolly
Beach towel...Lelly Dee
All local Peregian Beach Designers
Im blessed to have so many clever people around me.

Have a great weekend.
blogging is SO fun
Vicki X





1 comment: