Thursday, February 18, 2010

Night Classes at SPTC

SOUTH PEREGIAN TRADING CO.
Likes to welcome people through its doors at night too.

Tuesday 6pm: French Language Class



Wednesday 6pm: Learn to knit/crochet We have so much fun! I always make a little slice and we enjoy a glass of bubbles.This weeks yummy treat was:




Australian NUNDLE wool Available $5.90 per ball
Marnas Lemon/Coconut Cake
Cook in one saucepan:

4 oz butter )Melt
3/4 cup sugar)
1 cup SR flour
1cup coconut- Add
1 pinch salt

Mix 2 beaten eggs with 1/2 cup milk
Cook medium temperature oven for 30 minutes
Ice when hot with 2 cups icing sugar, juice of one lemon and hot water to blend

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Vicky,

    Jane Parviainen mentioned your blog too me and as a fellow blogger I thought I'd check it out. Love the pink bike and the shop looks great too. I'll pop in next time I'm in Peregian although I do seem to spend most of my time at home writing at the moment:)

    Keep up the blogging, you have to persevere with it. I've been at it a year and just reached 1000 subscribers which made my day.

    All the best,

    Annabel

    ReplyDelete